Friday, July 15, 2005

Kayak route map of Inside Passage


WebMapBC1
Originally uploaded by Au_Kalan.

This is the proposed route that I will take this summer. My revised plans have me starting at Lund, BC around July 19, 2005. I have changed my original plans due to, well, limited time for the trip and the many unknowns(How fast can I paddle, will the weather GODS be nice to me?). Because of this I will skip the Central Coast from Sidney, BC to Lund, BC. This has been a hard choice to make, but at this time I think it is a good one.

You can click on the map to the right to enlarge it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's EARL the Weather God to you... looks good. I've been searching for village sites in the Swindle Princess Royal Island area - know a few...no great sources - let me know if you sense less critters all types along Hecate Strait - Wheb we did Bella Bella to Goose Is and back I noted little if any activity. Expect same north of that. Where's your route Finlayson Channel (via Klemtu) or Larado Sound? Envy - envy - envy...See you on the 16th... Joel